What is the P&C?
The Monash School Parents and Citizens Association (P&C) is open to parents or guardians of pupils attending Monash School and all citizens residing within the school area.
The objectives of the P&C include:
- To promote the interest of Monash School
- To assist, advise and cooperate with the School Board
- To encourage close cooperation of teaching staff, parents and pupils
- To assist in providing educational, recreational and sporting equipment
- To raise money
- To stimulate interest in education and to promote community interest involving the school or its children.
What does the P&C do?
- Provides funding each year for books and equipment for our children to use at the school as well as financing selected major projects.
- Runs various educational, social and fundraising functions for parents and children, e.g. general parent meetings, parent/teacher nights, games and barbecues, dances, special speakers and art shows.
- Provides opportunities for parents to meet and work with teachers for the benefit of our children.
Where does the P&C meet?
The P&C must hold a general meeting at least twice a year. The Monash School P&C meets twice a term - dates and time advertised in the school newsletter. At these meetings, there may be a guest speaker on a subject of educational interest and there is a report from the Principal on developments at the school.
To contact the P & C please send an email to: email@example.com
P and C Disco Policy